Topic: CONGRATULATIONS KRISV

Congratulations on becoming a new Moderator! You are a welcome addition and we NEED you! It becomes quite addictive but a good addiction. YIPPEE

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: CONGRATULATIONS KRISV

Congratulations Kris!  I appreciate your viewpoint of caregiver and medical professional.

Congrats Kris!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Congratulations KrisV!
Wow, now it's gonna be more confusing!! lol
Marion, you are going to have to be more specific when saying "our own Kris"!   smile
Hugs,

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Well, I have to say Kris that was why I always tack the V on the end of my name. I realized right off in the beginning that it would be confusing. It's nice to find someone who spells it the same as me.

Also I am super excited to do this. Thank you all for having faith in me. And this has become the best support system all the way around. I love you all!

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Referring to "our KrisV" and "Krisj" should not be a problem for us.  We are so fortunate to have you both.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

lol Marion! I know I've been confused a few times when someone has written about "Kris" and I've said... "No, I didn't... Oh, yeah... KrisV!!"

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

And of course our Kris Jurgens, we'll never forget her, ever.

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

You have a point, Kris and Gavin. Would you like to use a nickname instead?  Or, do you have any other thoughts?  Rick will be able to make the changes quickly.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Congratulations!

I never noticed that you were not designated "moderator" - your posts are always helpful and hopeful.

I think I have a good idea on your change in pay grade.  But money is not the only way that score is kept.

Fighting with dignity, not desperation.

Live, Laugh, Love

We wish, dear Duke, to be able to pay our moderators for all the do for us and for the patient community at large.  But, this foundation is built on volunteerism and I don't expect this to change, ever.
Hugs,
Marion

And I am good for a name change.....I've answered to almost everything so far in my life....the only two I have problems with is: Kristina which is my full name and I just am not a Kristina and Krissie which only my 95 year old Grandma got to call me.

I am sure my kids have some names for me wink

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Sorry, Marion.  I understand volunteerism - there are some jobs you can't pay people to do - this is not exactly an Ask Ann Landers forum.  My point was that money is not the object - the karma experienced as a result is worth infinitely more than any possible monetary gain.

In any case, remember Kris to apply moderation to yourself and not spread yourself too thinly.

Fighting with dignity, not desperation.

Live, Laugh, Love

Chuck -
Oh, I know to be careful....I took a couple of weeks off after Christmas because of everything that is going on. In all reality this a great outlet for me. It gives me a chance to do what I love best which is teach and help others navigate health issues. I can also vent my frustrations here when I need to.

I will be careful though.

KrisV

I so much agree, dear Duke. You take good care of yourself as well.  BTW:  I just love your sense of humor and look forward to your postings.
Hugs,
Marion

Yes Gavin, we will always remember Kris Jurgens she is greatly missed on this board.   Hans, too.   Although he does pop in from time to time.

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

I so much agree with you.  Our Kris (Sweden) will always be in our hearts and our souls. 
Hugs,
Marion

Congratulations, KrisV!!! You are a wonderful addition to our moderators. You are very knowledgeable and always have something great to say!!

Hugs,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Congrats KrisV!  You are a great addition to our moderator family.  I know that people really appreciate your input.

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Congrats!!!!!
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Thank you everyone! I am so happy that I am able to do this. Everyone has been such a tremendous support to me. I hope I can help as much.

Love you all,
KrisV

I noticed this today, great news KrisV :-)

Clare

In the stars now . . . .