Topic: Tiffany

Several of you have asked about Tiffany. I spoke with her husband Brian last evening and he said she is doing great just really busy with beautiful children and family life.  I know we are all so happy for her miracle.
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Re: Tiffany

Oh, Lisa thank you so much for the wonderful update. Guess most of us just cannot let go we have the need to know!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thanks for this Lisa.  Hadn't heard from her for a while and was beginning to wonder.  Glad she is just busy and doing great.  Think of her and her beautiful family so often.

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Lisa...thanks so much for sharing this wonderful news with us.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Brilliant news Lisa, may thanks for that! I see Tiff's posts on FB but it is so good to hear that you spoke with her husband and to hear that she is doing so well and really busy with family life, love it!

Thanks again,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Wonderful!

Willow

Terrific news!! big_smile

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Great news!! I am so glad to hear that normal life is taking over for her.

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.