Topic: Clean scan today!

Had my CT Scan today at Hopkins.  Clear!  41 months!  This offsets a lot my sadness that our wonderful Dr. Choti has left Johns Hopkins to head Dept. of Surgery at U of Texas at Dallas. Grateful for
Life !

Re: Clean scan today!

What a fabulous post, doesn't get any better than this. YIPPEE! Congratulations and if I could would do a few cartwheels! Good to see you again and especially with this awesome news!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Congrats!  Thanks for sharing!

Fantastic news.  You are an inspiration to us all.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Great news!  Thanks for sharing it with all of us.  So happy for you. 

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Wonderful! Congratulations!

Willow

Great news!! So happy for you!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Brilliant news, thanks for sharing that! Well chuffed for you!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

WAHOO! Wonderful news and congrats on the clean scans!  So happy for you!
Porter

Hope, love, strength...2013 and for the years to come, Porter.

What wonderful news!  thank you for posting.

Congrats!

Hugs,
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Congratulations! That is so absolutely wonderful to hear!

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Thank you all for your cheers of support.  It is so wonderful to have a group who know the fear and challenges of this disease!  Celebrated 49 years of marriage today!  On to the big one next year smile

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! That is just wonderful. Here's too another 49!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Congratulations on clean scans and Happy Anniversary!!!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Happy Anniversary to you both!  And here's to many more.  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Congratulations-  wonderful news.

Best,

January

Thanks again. And to add to my good news. The CA19-9 marker came back yesterday at 16.5. Somehow that relieves me even more as in my naïveté perhaps I think it might catch something before the scan does!  Maybe not:)

Kathy....how much better news than that you have received so far.  Adding to it the CA 19-9 value I can only say that I am over the moon for you. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Fabulous news...congrats!
Hugs
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider