Topic: AMMF Guest posts for CC Awareness month

Hi All,

As you know February is CC Awareness month, it is also the month I lost my Dad, 3 years ago today, to CC.  Part of AMMFs February awareness are Guest posts on their facebook page.  My Guest post is today (day 19) so I thought I'd share mine and the others with the rest of my CC family.  Even though I don't post or visit as often I still think about you all.

Lots of love

Andie x

https://www.facebook.com/pages/AMMF/347 … 11?fref=ts

Devoted Daughter to the most wonderful Dad a girl could ask for.  Sadly lost his battle on 19.02.11, peacefully in the arms of Mom and I.  As requested by Dad "we will keep on smiling".

Re: AMMF Guest posts for CC Awareness month

Hello my Dearest Andie! What a beautiful way to remember your Dad and I love the picture of Dad with Jamie. I miss you and please give that beautiful little boy a kiss from me.

Our relationship is not over because you are no longer here with me physically. My connection to you can never be severed. You are imprinted on my heart and woven through my soul. I will continue to talk to you, write to you, and kiss your picture. Your love is a vibrant part of me. My promise to you is to never let go of you, I will always stay connected, I will always feel your love in me, I know you have my back as I continue to live and grow. I will always Love you.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Lainy,

Hope you are keeping well.  I will pass on the kiss to my not so little boy!! he will be 13 in May and is now taller than me, something he likes to keep reminding me and my Mom of.  He asked my Mom what the weather was like own there today! he's sooooo cheeky.

I see so much of my Dad in him, which is a great comfort. I know Dad would be proud of the young man he is becoming.

Sending a big ((hug)) your way xxx

Devoted Daughter to the most wonderful Dad a girl could ask for.  Sadly lost his battle on 19.02.11, peacefully in the arms of Mom and I.  As requested by Dad "we will keep on smiling".

Great tribute to your dad Andie, and a great pic too!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Andrea,

What a lovely post and wonderful tribute to your dad.  Loved the picture.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

It was a lovely tribute Andie. 

And Gavin,  I owe you a massive thanks for swapping dates for the AMMF posts.  You stepped in to the breach and swapped with me and my sister for our post.  Thank you. x

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Thanks Clare! I never knew that it was you that Helen asked me to swap for. I always say to Helen that I'll do any date in Feb as I know she gets people coming in or late or that need to swap dates. Glad to be of help! smile

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thanks Sandie, Gavin and Clare, for bringing awareness through your personal tributes. Its easy for us Americans to forget about the important work of the AMMF.  We also like to remember your loved ones.

Willow

We needed to swap as my Dad had a stroke and my sisters mother in law died, all in the space of 3 days.  It left us with no time to get the tribute done.  It will be posted on the 26th I think.

x

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Sorry to hear about your dad Clare, and your sisters MIL as well. I hope that your dad is getting good care and I wish him the best for a good recovery as well. A tough time for you to say the least.

Hugs,

Gavin

Clare...I too am sorry to hear of the developments in your family and am sending all my love your way. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Dear Clare, I hope your Dad is doing better and so sorry about your Sister's MIL. There is an old saying, "when it rains it pours", so I am saying ENOUGH rain for you! Sending much love your way.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thank you everyone.  Dad is doing well.  Surgery on Friday to unblock his carotid artery and help prevent another stroke.  Onwards and upwards.

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Hoping and wishing for your Dad to come through this well without any residual effects.  I much can relate as my Mom had a second stroke recently.  Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

15 (edited by Darla Tue, 25 Feb 2014 17:15:26)

Wow Clare, sounds like your family has a lot to deal with right now.  Hope everything  goes well.  Let us know how things work out when you can.  Thinking of you and your family.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.