Topic: Aurora borealis over Scotland's skies last night.

These are amazing!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-26386556

And over Dundee, wish I'd seen them for myself!

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/scotla … d-1.244588

Just thought I'd share them here. smile

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Aurora borealis over Scotland's skies last night.

That is so cool. I have seen it only once when I was much younger but my dream is to go North sometime in the winter and be able to watch for hours.

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Wow!!!!!!!

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

Gavin,  That is totally awesome.  Thanks for sharing.  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Glad you liked them all. Don't think we were going to see anything last night and I didn't see anything when I walked round to my mums just before 11 last night, maybe more tonight, hopefully!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

I hope you get to see them for yourself; thank you for sharing!