Topic: Radiotherapy: our vision for the next ten years

Radiotherapy: our vision for the next ten years.

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org … ten-years/

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Radiotherapy: our vision for the next ten years

Thanks, dear Gavin.  It is nice to see that the UK is putting extra focus on radiotherapy treatments.  Until now it has been lagging a bit.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Radiotherapy: our vision for the next ten years

Indeed Marion and the UK has been lagging a lot with regards to radiotherapy treatments for many cancers. CRUK though seem to have an agenda now to change this and are pushing for change here for many types of radiation treatments. Good luck to them with that I say.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.