Topic: Lainy - Cancer Free

Robin, Lainy's daughter, notified me just a few minutes ago.  Lainy does not have a cancerous mass in fact, she does not have a mass at all.  You go, Lainy.
Hugs to all,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Lainy - Cancer Free

That is fabulous news! Thank you for sharing this, Marion!

Willow

Yay!!!!!!!!  Thanks Marion!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Wahoo, this is wonderful news!!! YAY LAINY smile
Porter

Hope, love, strength...2013 and for the years to come, Porter.

YAY!  I love this!

Daughter and biggest supporter of the strongest Dad on earth!
"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."  ~Winston Churchill
"A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes."  ~Hugh Downs

WooHoo! Seriously doing my happy dance right now!

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful!!! big_smile

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

Lainy might very well get on this site real soon. She already is sending out personal e-mails.  That's our Lainy.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi everyone and thank you! I tell you God and Teddy are some kind of partners! Nothing! Nothing at all. There is a teeny tiny hernia somewhere, don't remember but absolutely cancer free. Too cute. They rolled me into the Endo room and I said, "Oh, Dr. Mahajani we have to stop meeting like this" and he says, "that's because we love each other so much"! I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD AND THE NEXT THING I KNEW I WOKE UP IN RECOVERY!
They feel the radiologist who read and reported my scan saw shadows and felt they may be masses. YEAH! Masses of nothing. So now I meet my Neuro surgeon Monday and we know that will be something but NOT cancer. I am going back to sleep but Marion knows me too well, yes I will be on later!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lainy, I commented earlier but I am SO HAPPY for you!! Smiling and crying like a baby!!!!

KrisJ
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Aw, my Cookie! Sure wish you could take a trip here. BTW I had an egg roll the other day and it was almost as bad as the one at the Lake! I am still tired from today. Strange, I can't sleep but am very tired. Take care, luv you!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lainy,   Such great news. So happy for you.  Now get some sleep!  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Love you too, momma!! You are tired from the sedation... It might take a while to "wake up". I always have a tough day the next day, too. Just nap a lot. I am over the moon for you. I haven't had an egg roll yet!!! smile

KrisJ

Lainy,

We are so, so happy to hear the good news. And frankly, you deserve it. You put so much of your heart and soul into helping and supporting others. It's time for you to get some great news in return.

Hopefully you get your energy back quickly. You've been through a challenging period.

Take care,
Carl

Wonderful relief!  Such good news~
Kathy

Brilliant news Momma!!! Just waking up to this and your email and the day is off to a great start indeed!!! Now go get some sleep and then maybe some good egg rolls too! I'll tell mum your news as well, well chuffed for you!

Love ya,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Such wonderful news!!! So happy for you.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

This is such great news!!  Thanks to Robin for sharing it with us, and thank you Lainy for being CANCER-FREE!!!

Caroline

What fabulous news!! YIPPEEE!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Lainy ,very happy you don't have another health problem to deal with.Now you can concentrate on getting that brain of yours in good order!

Janet xx

Ha, Ha Janet, I meet with the Neuro Surgeon Monday. Knocking it all out of the park one by one. Just a tad curious but since I already know its benign I can take it. Hope you are doing good, love to see you still watch over us!

Hi, Randi, Girl! I think of you as I know for sure you have been through so much more and look at you now!

Thanks  Caroline. I am so blessed to have the Docs I do. I know Teddy is watching over me as well.

Hi Pam, love seeing you on our site for any reason. I know if you were here you would give that radiologist what for. But I do understand his being cautious. Now on to other things.

Hey, Sonny boy, yes please tell Mum hi and so far so good.

Thank you Carl & Lynn, you are one special couple!

Thank you all, and once again I am lucky to be me and to be on this Board!

Blimey Lainy, I can't keep up.  That is the last time I don't log on for 10 days (I'm blaming my Dad)!  I just replied on your original thread, working through all the posts that you were told your cancer had returned.  Then found this one.  I like, like, like:-)

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Dear Lainey,

WONDERFUL!

Best wishes, January

Hi Clare and to use one of your words, blimey is right! Talk about a roller coaster ride, glad that one is over. Tomorrow the Neuro Surgeon for the benign tumor pushing on my brain. We shall see what she has to say. Thanks for the note.

Hi January, I love the word Wonderful! Even though it sounded like a screw up one has to make sure its all copasetic (for you youngsters copasetic means its all cool)!