Topic: first post op scan

Even with my onc  and surgeon being out this week I was still able to get my results.(had scan last night) Props to them wink our lives continue with this on a daily basis whether they are here or not so I am happy with the teams I get to be a part of. Basically the findings read as
MRI: no residual, recurrent or abdominal metastatic disease is identified!!!!!
I know with cc anything can change at any moment. But for now I am over the moon. First scan since 2008 that has not been read as abnormal or have any lesions reported!
I also started gemox today and so far so good. Much love and blessings to all.
Porter

Hope, love, strength...2013 and for the years to come, Porter.

Re: first post op scan

Congratulations!

Great news!

Dear Porter I am right with you jumping over the moon. That is the bestest news ever. Keep up the good work, girl and we will meet soon, I hope!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Porter,

I'm so happy for you.  Such good news.  Hope to hear more good reports from you in the future.  smile

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Porter, if I was allowed to jump, I'd join you!! What excellent news! I'm so happy for you.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Great news Porter, thanks for sharing that with us all! Hope that the Gemox goes well for you too.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Dear Porter,

Wonderful, wonderful news.  Enjoy!

Love,

January

Porter....the kind of news that makes our hearts jump. Congratulations.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

WooHoow! So happy to hear about clear scans. Love it! Love it!

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Great news!!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Porter,
That is fabulous news! So happy for you and your family! You have so much to celebrate! Wishing you few side effects with the new chemo.
Willow

Willow

I am so happy for you, Porter!!! You go, girl!!!!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

This is wonderful news!

Daughter and biggest supporter of the strongest Dad on earth!
"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."  ~Winston Churchill
"A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes."  ~Hugh Downs

Fantastic news Porter

NED is our best friend (No Evidence of Disease).  Keep up the good work!  So happy to hear your news~