Topic: Scan update

I haven't been on in a while so I am checking in and letting you know about my latest scan. I had my quarterly PET scan after being on Folfox.

Reduction of FGD uptake in lesions in liver
Volume of omental metastasis has been reduced, slightly lower uptake
No new metastasis!

So yippee! Finally a positive scan after 6 months of progression. I will continue on Folfox.

Suzy

Re: Scan update

Hi Suzy,

Yippee for sure!  What a great report.  Thanks for sharing it.  Hope to see more of these in the future. 

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Great news Suzy!!  Thanks for coming back and posting.  Here's to more great scans in the future and more postings in the What's Working section.

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Reduction! No new mets! Lower uptake!! What wonderful news! Thanks for letting us know!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

What great news and very happy to hear that.  Yay for you. 
Porter

Hope, love, strength...2013 and for the years to come, Porter.

Dear Suzy, well you deserve a huge YIPPEE! It is so good to hear from you and to hear the good news as well. You go, girl!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Great news Suzy, thanks for sharing that with us all! Fingers are crossed that the good news continues for you and please let us know how things go.

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Great news!

Great positive news to hear!

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Suzy......Fantastic.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hey Suze,

Makes me happy to hear these good news stories.  You go Girl!!!

Take Care
Lou