Topic: Mother's Day

I am truly blessed to be he here today and every day with my daughter. 

Much love to all of you who have lost your mums and cannot be with them today.  And to those mums who have lost their child and face another day without them I can't imagine how hard days like this are but I send you and abundance of love and support to you too.  Your child will not be forgotten.

Xx

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Re: Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to you,mums are special all days.It's not mother's day here,we have it in May!....it is one of those days that vary a bit between countries.
  Have a great day and live it up for the rest of us mums round the world

Happy Mum's Day to all, we too have it in May however my present just arrived early. Robin (daughter) has lived here in Phoenix for 25 years. Teddy and I moved out here 20 years ago after we got married and this last week my Son, Phil moved out here from Milwaukee after we all had 25 years so far from each other. It's a Happy Mum's Day!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Happy Mum's Day to all of you over the pond!!  My daughter got married last week and I am a happy Mum for sure.

Clare: your words are so poignant and true.

Love to all,
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Mazel, Mazel, Randi on your daughters marriage. What an wonderful and glorious event. I am sure it was picture perfect! Many good wishes to the new Mr. & Mrs.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Clare, Lainy and Randi, such joyous times to celebrate. Happy Mums Day.
Hugs
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Gosh Randi - you don't look old enough to have a daughter getting married!

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Oh thanks Clare, very sweet April fools joke smile

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.