Topic: Wedding

I just thought I would let all know that our daughter's wedding went off without a hitch. She was the most beautiful bride and managed to only cry three times. I got teary when she broke down at the reception. Mark was able to walk her down the aisle and have the Dad-dtr dance. He was tired but was able to make it through the wedding and the reception. It was a really good day and made a good change of pace for both of us.

I really wish I could post pics so you could all see.....I am not a proud mommy or anything. smile

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Re: Wedding

Kris....please be a proud mommy and share some pictures with us.  So glad that everything turned out perfect and that everyone was happy. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I'm so glad it was a good day! Such memories are to be treasured.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

How wonderful!

Willow

Great news, Kris....you are now a Mother-in-law! Really though so over the moon that you and Mark had a wonderful day! Good lesson for all to see how amazing Memories can still be made while dealing with this crazy CC. What a beautiful milestone in your lives. YIPPEE!!!! R  U  on FB? You could post some pics there.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Kris,

I am so happy to hear that Mark and you had such a lovely day and that all went well.  Mark being able to walk her down the aisle and have that dance are priceless memories.  I too would love to see pictures.  Facebook would be good. 

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Oh they are all over Facebook. I am sure that my friends are tired of the pics already but I am not....tired of them yet. Here's the ling to my Facebook:

www.facebook.com/kris.volland

I am so glad that things went well. I was so worried he was going to be too tired to do it smile

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Kris,  I checked it out and sent you a friend request.  All I could see was the profile picture which is lovely.  smile

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

I think I just sent you a friend request. So glad the wedding went well. I had been thinking it was next month. Can't wait to see some pictures.

Lisa

Impatient patient.

Mazel Tov!!  Congratulations Kris!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thank you everyone. It turned out great and kind of happy that it is over with at the same time.

Kris,

The pictures are great.  Really enjoyed looking at them.  Yes, she was a beautiful bride.   smile

Darla

"One Day At A Time"