Topic: HAPPY PASSOVER TO OUR JEWISH FAMILY

Starting tonight, families across the World will gather to celebrate Passover with food, wine and songs. They will read from the Haggadah and retell the story of liberation that makes this holiday so powerful.

Passover is a celebration of freedom for which people had to fight. With eyes to our past as well as our future, let us all reflect on the message of Passover and recommit ourselves to fight for an end to inequality.

We all need to dig deeper and fulfill our responsibilities to ourselves, our children, and each other.

To all my Family and Friends I wish a wonderful Passover and perhaps next year in Jerusalem!       Love Me

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: HAPPY PASSOVER TO OUR JEWISH FAMILY

Happy and blessed Passover, Lainey.

Willow

Blessings to our Jewish friends as they celebrate Passover. Julie T.

"Just for today, I can get through anything."  Hey....I'm a cancer survivor, not a doctor.  The opinions I state are my own, based on my personal experiences or knowledge.  As always, talk to your doctor about your concerns and treatment.

Happy Passover to you and your family Momma! And of course to all of my Jewish friends on here as well!You having everyone over at your house Lainy or are you going to Robin's?

Hope that everyone who celebrates Passover has a great time! smile

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Happy Passover Lainy and everyone else.  Enjoy!

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Gav, I ended up doing it. Made the best ever chicken soup with 28 Matzo balls , Phil (son) ate 3! Beef brisket, sweet sour mini meatballs and Robin made potatoes and Devil eggs. All 4 kids were in and it was so nice! Hope everything is good at your end of the Globe!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Chag Sameach to you too Lainy!  We are doing sedar on the weekend with my dad and family about 4 hours from here.  Can't wait to eat and read and be with family, after all that's what it's all about (wait is that the hokey pokey?)  smile

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Ha, ha, Randy you said it! I was so surprised as the Grandkids here are 17, 19,22 and 25 and you should have seen them run for the Afikoman! I think aside from the Matzo Balls that is their favorite part. It does get expensive though as they get older. I was so exhausted, there was 8 of us but it is so worth all the work! Hope you have a wonderful Seder!

I thought that you would end up doing it again this year Lainy! And you know that I would so enjoy all of that food, no wonder Phil ate 3, I would as well! Sounds like you all had a great time. Things as busy as ever over here with everything and I have to leave to go to Glasgow in a few hours on an airport run. Cousins are going on holiday and I said I would take them, they need to be at the airport for 4am, grrrrrr!!!!! 5 hour round trip in the middle of the night not my idea of fun...... Ha!

Hope you have a good time this weekend as well Randi!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Gavin, I am sure you made that airport run between their visits to Mum! LOL

LOL! You got that one right!