Topic: our good news are not exactly medical...

but after all the bad effects which this horrible disease had on our relationship (including a break-up) it also made us strong.
We got married on April 12th!
Still fighting the battle against two nasty lymphnodes and a rib met (for which radiotherapy gave us a few months pain relief) but our spirits are up!

Finally we got the NHS going and there are now scans every 3 months so we'll make sure if there are any changes there will be treatment right away.

Re: our good news are not exactly medical...

CONGRATULATIONS, Patzel!!! Of course this is news we want to share! It lets us all know that life goes on....even with CC. Also glad the scans are coming every 3 months or so. AWwww life is good even with the not so good. Thank you so much for the announcement. Wishing you both the very best!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Congratulations!  Such great news.   How can you not be in good spirits.  smile
Hoping for the best for you both and good news on future scans.   Thanks for sharing your good news with us.

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Congrats!  April is a great month to get married (having just celebrated 23 years ourselves).

Impatient patient.

Congrats! It is so nice to hear from you again and what wonderful news.

Patzel....so happy to hear the news
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Congratulations Patzel! That is the best kind of news to hear. So happy for both of you.

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Great news Suzanne, congratulations to you both!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

What a happy dance piece of news to hear amidst all the turmoil caused by CC.  Congratulations on your marriage. 

Julie T.

"Just for today, I can get through anything."  Hey....I'm a cancer survivor, not a doctor.  The opinions I state are my own, based on my personal experiences or knowledge.  As always, talk to your doctor about your concerns and treatment.

Adding my congratulations to you both! This is happy news! And glad the scans are regular now. Best to you and your beloved.

Willow

Congrats!!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

thank you all for your congratulations!
Feels like a new start to life... and we won't let the cc win!