Topic: To My Believers

Teddy has not been around much lately so I was wondering if he was going to do something for my Birthday. We went to Vincitorio's last night (son, daughter and Grandson) for dinner and the fabulous Accordian player stood at our table and played 3 of T's favorite songs. This morning my daughter posted on FB a pic she took of me and there was the most beautiful bright ORB on my blouse and the way it sparkled I know T was singing his songs (he used to do that at this restaurant). Felt so good. Thank you Teddybear!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: To My Believers

Dearest Lainy,

What a beautiful birthday present from your beloved and sweet Teddy. Of course he's going to let you know he's there for your special celebration. And from what you've told us about him, that seems just like him to send you a sign in that tender and loving way.

Happy Birthday from your family here on the cc: board. We appreciate you so much, and our hearts are filled with gratitude for your caring, encouragement, friendship and wisdom.

Wishing you all the best~
Much love,
Margaret

Margaret, thank you for the kind and lovely post. I just was not sure when or how he would come! Know what? I have a log and this was my 102nd visit in 3 years and 3 months. Just what I needed.

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I'm a believer!
Best to you,
Jenny

A thousand words will not leave so deep of an impression as one deed.

Well thanks Jenny. By believing it brings me the utmost comfort.

Lainy,

You know I believe and I am so glad he choose to be with you on your birthday.   I'm sure his visit made it extra special.  smile  Yes, it is comforting. 

Love You,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

What a great present!! Happy birthday!!
Love ya!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Thanks Darla and Kris, love you both! He has always come through!

Orbs - wow!  Fabulous present Lainy.  And Happy Birthday from me x

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Thanks Clare. Yes, T made my day as usual. I was elated as his last visit was the end of February! I think he is busy learning to be an angel. AND if you think that is easy for an old Sicilian?........LOL

Lainy,

After my husband died this past October I felt his presence quite often. After awhile it seemed like he wasn't present -- and I had the same feeling that you speak of: that he was busy learning to be an angel. Lately I've felt his presence again. But it does seem to come and go, as if he's off on a mission now and then!

Margaret

Margaret, I have a one page article on signs to look for that your husband is around. I have kept a log for 3 years now and when I feel lonely I know I am not alone. If you like I will send it to you via the web site e mail. I am a very strong believer. Teddy's Sister visited me for a week in February and she turned 70 so I gave her a reading with my Psychic who happens to be a friend of my daughter and we have used her for 23 years now. So, when Maria was done I said I just wanted to see if Teddy would come through again and he did. The Psychic validates it all so one knows it is true. Anyway, he told me that he is still learning to be an angel as it is not easy. I was thinking who can turn a Sicilian in to an angel......but he was down here, when I met and grabbed him at the right time!

Teddy will always be there when you need him.  Maybe part of his "training" is learning to help others, too.  From your posts that can't be easy for him.  He strikes me as being rather single-minded about those things he feels are important.

Fighting with dignity, not desperation.

Live, Laugh, Love