Topic: Happy Mother's Day

Hi, everyone,

Happy Mother's Day to you all, ladies.

Stable is the word for me on my last scan but it is not sure in the upper or lower end of the 25% of the scale. Therefore will get a new one in six week.

BTW, GOOD quality of life is hard to come by ; have to accept a new standard of so called " quality of life"  which I never think about it.

See you all on May 31st. ,

God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Re: Happy Mother's Day

Percy......this is so you and so much appreciated by all.  Stable is fantastic. And, I am crossing my fingers for the lower end of the 25% margin.  Now, if only I could find a place for us for dinner in Chicago because I want to watch you eat each and every speck.
Hugs and love,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Percy,
It is wonderful to hear from you! Glad to hear you're stable and heading to Chicago. Sorry your quality of life is diminished in some respects. You are respected and loved by many.
God Bless You,
Willow

Willow

Stable is good Percy and I hope that your next scan in 6 weeks gives you good news also. I hope you enjoy meeting up with everyone on the 31st and I am looking forward to hearing all about this lobster that you will devour! I am sure that you will enjoy it!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Percy, Percy, Percy......I'm sooooo glad to hear that word, "Stable."  Looking forward to hearing the same or better after the next scan.

Iowa Girl

Just for today, I can get through anything.  "Never let fear decide your fate."  (from the band, Awoination.)

Percy, stable is good.  Hope you are adjusting to your new normal. smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.