Topic: ASCO Annual Meeting Planner

Is now live so thought I'd post a link for those who are attending. Hope it is of some use to you.

https://iplanner.asco.org/am2014

Rollerskates for you Marion! smile

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: ASCO Annual Meeting Planner

Ha, ha, Gavin.  Thanks.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks Gavin - I set up all my meeting on iPlanner today.
Enjoy the day,
Barbara

Of course you would, Barbara.  For those that don't know, Barbara is one of the most organized people I have ever encountered. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Rollerskates for you as well then Barbara! I can just picture you and Marion with your skates on whizzing around the meeting halls! smile

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

6 (edited by barbara6193 Mon, 12 May 2014 11:20:45)

Gavin,
Not sure about roller skates for me - as Marion said I am very organized - and that is what gets me to all the places I have to be.
Looking forward to seeing everyone in Chicago - even though we all will be very busy - it is always wonderful to see the faces of our Cholangiocarcinoma family at ASCO.
Hugs from NH,
Barbara