Topic: On behalf of Lainy: Happy Mother’s Day

She had experienced some difficulties with her Colitis and will return to the board by Monday and asked me to convey to all mothers her special greetings.

Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: On behalf of Lainy: Happy Mother’s Day

And a big Happy Mother's Day to her and all the other mothers on here, too.  Hope she feels better soon.  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Happy Mother's day to all!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

A Happy Mothers day to you Lainy and all mums out there as well. And hope you feel better soon as well Lainy.

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

A blessed and joyous Mother's Day to all moms!

I'm celebrating with one of my daughters by going to our local fair where my friends blues band is performing... Becoming an annual tradition!

Willow

Oh, the joys and tribulations of motherhood.  I wish for a happy day for all of us mothers. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Happy Mother's Day to all!  So Lainy-like for her to remember us even when she's not feeling well.  Feel better soon Lainy.

Oh happy,happy mother's day from me too ***xxxx

Hope you are feeling better, Lainy!

Impatient patient.

Hi, Lainy,

Happy Mother ' s Day.

Miss you.
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Happy, happy mothers  day. x

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.  It was a beautiful day in N. J. and I understand my brother had a good day yesterday.  Lainy, Hope you are feeling better soon.
Labrador