Topic: Happy we are from Dundee!

Just saw this video and read about it in my local paper tonight and had to share it.

Happy We Are From Dundee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC-7giPWM5w#t=21

Think I needed this after reading ASCO abstracts and no, I am not in the video! smile

Hope you enjoy it and it shows off a lot of Dundee!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

2 (edited by marions Thu, 15 May 2014 23:25:33)

Re: Happy we are from Dundee!

Thanks, Gavin....And, here I thought that at the end of the tape it would be you jumping in the pool. 
You deserve a break, dear Gavin.  Thank you for posting all pertinent ASCO abstracts on this site.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Gavin,
That was just what I needed to put a smile on my face after a very long and intense day. So the sun really does shine in Dundee! Thanks for sharing smile

Willow

Glad it put a smile on your faces, it did to me as well! Yes the sun was out that day and......... it is out today as well! Maybe summer is finally here so perhaps Marion I will go jumping into the pool! A swim would make a change from the gym too! smile

Hugs to you both,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

What a braw video Gavin.  I swear its my hairdresser from 20 years ago dancing at the beginning.  The sun is out in Glasgow too - what a difference it makes.  The kids are out playing Kirby as I type:-)

Clare

In the stars now . . . .