Topic: Hooray for my hubby

My hubby of almost 39 years decided last Friday to turn in his paperwork to retire from the company where he has worked for over 41 years.  I'm so proud of him and happy for him.

"Just for today, I can get through anything."  Hey....I'm a cancer survivor, not a doctor.  The opinions I state are my own, based on my personal experiences or knowledge.  As always, talk to your doctor about your concerns and treatment.

Re: Hooray for my hubby

YEA! I just emailed you back. Its a good day today, YES! Enjoy your family and now you and Allen can start your Honeymoon!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

How sweet!

Congratulations. I'm happy for both of you!

Margaret

Julia.....congratulations and a wonderful decision.
Enjoy, enjoy.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Julia,

Allen made a good decision.   I'm proud of him, too.  smile  Now you two, ENJOY!

Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.