Topic: THANK YOU FOR SERVING

On this beautiful Memorial Weekend I want to say, with so much GRATITUDE, a big THANK-YOU to all who have served and are serving our Country. You are so very special!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: THANK YOU FOR SERVING

Amen to that Lainy,  We have family members who served going back to the Rev War, but right now, my heart and mind are centered on my dear dad, who served in WWII.  He was always my hero and will be forever. 

Julie T.

"Just for today, I can get through anything."  Hey....I'm a cancer survivor, not a doctor.  The opinions I state are my own, based on my personal experiences or knowledge.  As always, talk to your doctor about your concerns and treatment.

Well said Lainy! We don't have a memorial weekend here in the UK this weekend, we have our Remembrance Day on November each year. Thank you to all!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Here Here!

Clare

In the stars now . . . .