Topic: Spammer be aware

You will be removed

No hugs from this end
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Spammer be aware

Hi Marion, it started early this evening and I sent as many as I could to Rick. Like Gavin would say, GRRRRRR  You would think they see a sight like this and stay away!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

You got that right Lainy, major GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR to them! We're onto you spammers!!!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Looks like we have this covered.  I was doing the same as Lainy and finally gave up.  Hopefully they now know we are a force to be reckoned with.  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

You'd think that they would give up as every time they try and hit us their spam garbage lasts all of 5 minutes or so before it gets pulled!

Us 1 Spammers big fat nil! smile

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Well said Marion!!