Topic: Sorry I've been missing

We all know what a drain this can be mentally as well as physically. I've been dealing with the mentally part. Added to that I've had a summer cold that won't quit, and I disappeared from most everything, not just here.
But I read Lainys post and it's time to stop feeling depressed and get back to doing what needs to get done.
So "I'm baacckkk!!"

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: Sorry I've been missing

Yea, Cookie!  I would love it if you would start thinking about paying me a visit when it gets too cold in the East this winter. In fact told Darla it would be great if she came in when you do. You and I already know we can get along in a small space as long as we let each other talk a little!!!  LOL
AND I plan to go in to remission by then with the UC!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

glad to have you back Kris! and hoping that you are feeling better both physically and mentally.  It's a wise person who knows their need to pull back and regenerate.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Welcome Back Kris.  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Well back Kris. Hope you are feeling better. I understand about the draining part....I have days like that....then I remember what my grandma used to say..."Any day your feet hit the floor is a good day!" smile

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Welcome back Kris, great to see you again! Summer colds, big grrrrrr to that, I hate them! They seem hard to shift when you get one. Visiting Lainy for the winter sounds like just the ticket to me and hoping that you are feeling better both mentally and physically too.

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Kris,
Welcome back! I always say that cancer is a mental and physical diagnosis. So glad to you are back. Can't wait to read about your karaoke and bike riding, I live vicariously through your adventures...hehehe!
Love
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider