Topic: Live Life to the Fullest

I found this some time ago and just love it so thought I would share:

Life is crazy, and totally unpredictable...Listen to your heart, follow your
dreams, push the limits, bend the rules, and enjoy every minute of it.
Laugh at everything, believe in yourself, and never lose faith in others.
Settle for nothing but the best, and give 110% in everything you do.
Life is a gift, appreciate all the rewards, jump on every opportunity.
And fight for what you believe. Hate nothing, Never forget where you
came from, and always remember where you are going.
Live Life to its fullest, have a reason for everything, even if it's totally insane.
Find Your purpose in life, and LIVE it!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Live Life to the Fullest

Love it!! Thanx Lainy!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thanks for that Lainy, love it, and live it!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thanks Lainy. I needed something like this.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Thank you Lainy....must remember this as we are fighting this beast....to remembere that life is for living...not for wallowing in all the bad stuff all the time.

"Just for today, I can get through anything."  Hey....I'm a cancer survivor, not a doctor.  The opinions I state are my own, based on my personal experiences or knowledge.  As always, talk to your doctor about your concerns and treatment.

Love this Lainy...I printed it out. So easy to forget these things on a rough day. I will read this to myself on these  days.
Hugs
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Thanks Lainy!!