Topic: Barb - The Commander -

With much sadness I would like to pass on to all of you that Barb has passed away, this morning.  Her sister Peggy expresses her appreciation of the support and love you have shown to Barb during her battle with CC.  Barb, you are in our hearts, forever.

Cyber-hug to all

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Barb - The Commander -

To Luis, Peggy and all the family,
Deepest, deepest sympathies.  Barb was such an inspiration to us here. Her battle was hard faught. 
Barb, go peacefully with God. 
Love,
Karen

Wishing all God's blessings!

To Barb (AKA) The Commander,  A firm salute of honor and farewell to a remarkable women!  Many blessings to you and your family.  You will not be forgotten.
God Bless,
Jeff G.

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

I am relatively new to the board and didn't know Barb as well as some but from The Commander's posts about her and her son, I can see she had a great spirit. It seems to me that if you look in the dictionary under "valiant," you'd get an idea of the woman she was, it is a great loss.

Patty

Barb,
You were one of a kind. You will be deeply missed by those on this board, so I cannot imagine how much more you will be missed by your family, friends, and much-loved son. All my love to those left behind, I am so saddened by this news.
Joyce

Deepest Sympathies...Our thoughts with Barb's family....This is another great  loss for our cc family..

Charlene Eloi
Daughter of David Cook

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Barb's Family. She sounded like a wonderful lady, very courageous and with a great sense of humor. She will be missed but we are so honored that we had the opportunity to meet her on our site. Our prayers are with your family.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Barb, Peggy, and Luis,
You are in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be there. Although I knew this was coming, my heart is not ready for your passing Barb. Your wit and humor kept me smiling even when I knew times were bad. I am happy you are at peace now and know that Peggy will take good care of Luis.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Wow.  Barb was one of those people whose posts were always inspiring.  Where do people like her find the courage? 

May God bless her and all her loved ones.

Bill