Topic: It's about time for another cc connection luncheon in PA/NJ

Hi, all,
Anyone have any ideas for meeting in PA/NJ sometime soon? Peddlers Village or New Hope might be fun now that the weather is getting nice. I would love to suggest the shore, but think it might be too much for some people.
Maybe Lake Hopatcong or another lake? I think that might be a bit far, also. Or Princeton?
Ideas?

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: It's about time for another cc connection luncheon in PA/NJ

So... It looks like June 19th will be the next cc connection luncheon. And it's my birthday!!
Flemington-Raritan diner is located on Route 31 not far from Route 202.
12:00 is the start time (usually last 2 hours because we like to chat).

KrisJ
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Just a reminder about Thursday. I know there are some "local" people on here!

KrisJ

Kris....it could not be more appropriate given it is your Birthday as well.  If you can do so please, call me.  Hopefully there won't be too much background noise.  Until then, have fun everyone.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hope you all have a great meeting Kris, and Happy Birthday to you today as well! Hope you have a great one!!! smile

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.