Topic: To All My Believers

Well, it has been about 2 months since I heard from my Teddy and I have been wondering about that! Saturday I was dusting and I have this huge picture of him on the family wall in my hallway. I dusted the picture and I said, " OK, so where have you been? I guess you have been very busy but I still love you as much as ever". I turned to walk in to the living room and had taken maybe 3 steps when our song, "When I Fall In Love" just boomed into my head and I felt I was forced to sing it! So I did. Thank you Teddy!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: To All My Believers

Hooray Teddy!!!

"Just for today, I can get through anything."  Hey....I'm a cancer survivor, not a doctor.  The opinions I state are my own, based on my personal experiences or knowledge.  As always, talk to your doctor about your concerns and treatment.

I love when Teddy visits!!!!
Hugs
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Thanks girls, I was beginning to wonder what happened even though my Psychic told me he is busy earning his angel wings. Can't be easy for my Sicilian! At least he is good at ironing, I hate it so now he can have something to pleat and press. LOL His Granddaughter is getting married in LAX this Saturday and of course I cannot make the trip but I have his daughter watching out for signs. I know he will be there as he was at the engagement party in Palm Springs last October. Dinner was done and he has a 25 year old Granddaughter who went inside the house to get a drink. She came out smiling and mouthing something and came up to me and said, "Grandma, the strangest thing just happened. I was coming back outside and a song came in to my head and even though I don't know it that well I felt compelled to sing it. It was  "What A Beautiful World" which was the first song we danced to at our wedding. An OMG moment.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I just mentioned to Julie that you were good at and loved the whole cleaning thing, and here you go with the dusting and T shows up again!

Love it!!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.