Topic: The DNA index is a strong predictive marker in intrahepatic cholangioc

The DNA index is a strong predictive marker in intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: the results of a five-year prospective study.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23975588

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: The DNA index is a strong predictive marker in intrahepatic cholangioc

What a tease!  They give you a little info but then you need to pay $45 to get the whole study.  This seems fairly common.  Is there another way to get the full study for this (and other) abstracts?

Fighting with dignity, not desperation.

Live, Laugh, Love

I know Duke. It does my head in as well! I just post these links in case anything in the abstract jumps out and is of use to anyone here. I don't recommend paying for them at all but just post the abstract in case it helps someone. Plus, I like to post them as well in case people who can access these studies through their work or library etc want to read them. I think a few people can access them through their work without having to pay for them, like we would!

Anyone else got any thoughts?

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Is DNA image cytometry a test done normally?  Or is it a $pecial test?

Duke

Fighting with dignity, not desperation.

Live, Laugh, Love