Topic: Inactive links - please report here - your input is appreciated

Some links are deactivated by the source whereas others do not carry over from the old website.  In an effort to streamline the website, we really appreciate your help.  Please post here when you come across an inactive link.

Thanks for your help,
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Inactive links - please report here - your input is appreciated

Great idea Marion, if the same information exists on the new site I will point the old link to the new information. 

Thanks.

Will do Marion, thanks for that!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Reviving this thread.  Please share with the problems encountered with the new website - we will correct.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER