Topic: thankfulness

Hi
Getting ready for bed and SO thankful that at 9 months into this journey we'll be celebrating mom's 74th b-day tomorrow and she is feeling fine.
I am thankful for our moderators and contributors to this board who I get so much from every day even if I don't post.
Lastly, so many times I log on and will see that there may only be 2 or 3 registered users logged on, but at the same time there are 20 guests viewing. Seeing these numbers also gives me a feeling that although this cancer is rare, there is a strong group of people on this board who are affected as well.
My heartfelt thanks are with those I've come to "know" through the boards , but also with those who log in and have a stake in cc as well. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your loved ones too.

Lots of love and hopes for happiness,
Catherine

Re: thankfulness

Dear Mid,Sis  Catherine,  A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your Mom! We are the same age.  And we are so thankful for cc Family like you. I am wishing your Mom a wonderful trip around the sun again and hoping we just keep getting good reports!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Catherine.... Wishing your Mom the most wonderful Birthday imaginable  and wishing you a good night's rest. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Catherine, 

Happy 74th birthday to mom.  Glad she is doing well.  Incidentally tomorrow is my parents 67th anniversary.   June 28th is a good day.  smile

Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Hi Catherine,

A happy birthday to your mum from me as well!! Hope that you all have a great day and I know that you will spoil her loads! Lots of cake too! Yum!!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

The 28th is a great day Darla, congrats!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Happy birthday to your Mom!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thank you all for the bday wishes that I passed on to mom. Had family together and weather cooperated...a day to remember.
Darla- hope your parents had a great day too!

Thank you all for the bday wishes that I passed on to mom. Had family together and weather cooperated...a day to remember.
Darla- hope your parents had a great day too!

Thanks Catherine.  Glad your mom had a good day, too.

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Glad to hear that your mum had a good birthday Catherine and that the weather cooperated as well! Always good when that happens!

Hugs,

Gavin

Happy Belated Birthday to your Mom. Glad the day was wonderful and the weather cooperated.
Hugs
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider