Topic: Elevated perioperative serum CA 19-9 levels are independent predictors

Elevated perioperative serum CA 19-9 levels are independent predictors of poor survival in patients with resectable cholangiocarcinoma.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 … 6/abstract

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Elevated perioperative serum CA 19-9 levels are independent predictors

Gavin
My CA 19-9 has always indicated the good, the bad and the ugly. Wen an increase is found in the blood, I have had new tumors....my blood work this week was 27... So I am 27!!!!!
Hugs
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Thanks for that Lisa! 27 is a good age! smile

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Getting old does not bother me since it is a privilege denied to many. Now if I could do something with the wrinkles and cellulite...hmmmmm
Hugs
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

So very true Lisa! A friend of mine is fretting about turning 50 in a few years but I tell him to stop being stupid as it's far better to be turning 50 than the alternative.  Got a few things in mind to sort out for his 50th that will wind him up though, what are friends for after all!!! smile

Hugs,

Gavin