Topic: The 2014 Sonoma Bili Project Experience.

The Sonoma Bili Project Experience

The Bili Project Foundation, with the support of The Cholangiocarcinoma
Foundation, is hosting The Sonoma Bili Project Experience on Saturday, August 2, 2014
at The General’s Daughter in Sonoma, CA.

Guests will be treated to a VIP evening hosted by Cedric “The Entertainer” to
include a plated dinner created by the culinary team at the nationally acclaimed Ramekins
Culinary School, accompanied by live and silent auctions, dancing and an evening
socializing with celebrity entertainers and athletes.

The following day, selected donors & VIP guests will enjoy a private experience
at the exclusive & private Sonoma Golf Club, including a celebrity golf outing benefiting
The Bili Project Foundation.

Please find details of the event below:

Date:
Saturday, August 2, 2014

Time:
The evening’s events begin at 5:00pm and conclude at 11:00pm

400 W. Spain Street, Sonoma, CA 95476

Tickets:
Individual Ticket Prices are $250.00 per person and can be purchased at

http://thebiliproject.org/events/the-20 … xperience/

Sponsorship / Donor Inquiries:
All Sponsorship/Donor Inquiries can be found at

http://thebiliproject.org/wp-content/up … _FINAL.pdf

or by calling Melissa Searle at 925-395-3057 or emailing msearle@thebiliproject.org

We look forward to spending an unforgettable evening with you.

http://thebiliproject.org/events/the-20 … xperience/

Thank You.

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: The 2014 Sonoma Bili Project Experience.

Sounds like a fabulous event.....Gavin, are you asking me on a date????
Hugs
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Ha,ha. Lisa.  Can't wait to hear Gavin's response.  In reality though, I will be attending this event as it happens to be very close in proximity to where I live and of course, the BILI Project is close to my heart.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

You got that right Lisa!!! I'll get my kilt all ready for it as well if you want! smile

Hope you enjoy it Marion, sounds like a good night to me!

Hugs to you both,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Andrea and I are also planning on attending.  We are not going to be able to stay overnight though.

Should be fun.  See you there Marion!

Jason

Hope that you and Andrea both enjoy the event as well Jason, I'm sure that you both will!

Have fun!

Gavin

7 (edited by marions Thu, 03 Jul 2014 11:46:53)

Jason....too long of a drive back for you.  I have e-mailed you.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Gavin, if you go with Lisa, I will chaperone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What an exciting event!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Well, I might need a chaperone if Gavin is in a kilt..totally hot!!!
I can't wait to hear about the event and hopefully see pics. Have fun.
Hugs
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Yay!! So that's 2 of you that I get to dance with!! Def be wearing my kilt!! smile

Looking forward to hearing about the event as well and hopefully there will be lots of pics!

Have a great time all!

Gavin

What a fabulous looking fundraiser!  It's in my neck of the woods, too. I will have to play it by ear as for attending, though.  I'm sure if Gavin was coming in full Scottish regalia, I would have no choice but to attend!

Willow

So if you're going as well then Sara then that would be 3 people for me to dance with!! smile

Hope that you're able to attend Sara as you're right, it sounds like a great event!