Topic: To my caregiver...my sweetheart

Today marks 39 years of marriage to the best person whoever came into my life, Allen Tupker...my sweetheart,  my friend, my lover, my caregiver, .....my life.  Thank you for always being here for me and for our beautiful life together.   I love you to infinity....and beyond.  Love, Miss Julie

"Just for today, I can get through anything."  Hey....I'm a cancer survivor, not a doctor.  The opinions I state are my own, based on my personal experiences or knowledge.  As always, talk to your doctor about your concerns and treatment.

Re: To my caregiver...my sweetheart

Happy Annivwrsary!!! Hope today is filled with love, joy and laughter.
Hugs
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Dear Julie and Allen, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!! Wishing you an awesome day and many more Anniversaries to come!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Beautiful post Julie.  Happy Anniversary to you both.   Have a wonderful day and many more to come.

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Happy Anniversary dear Julie and Allen, first one after Allen's retirement YAAAY
I wish you have a wonderful celebration and many more to come.

Emad

"For as it goes through fire, passioned with a rebirth desire; it burns to ashes, and a new life dashes; for the Phoenix shall rise"  As I am the Phoenix and i will hold your hands  ...
I will always make you proud
My Angels "SEEK"

Thank you all....it was a quiet day.....as I really didn't feel all that great....juggling nausea meds for the chemo side effects from Wednesday.  But, I know that in about 3 days or so, I will be feeling much better.  The 2nd infusion doesn't cause the nausea.  I ended up sleeping most of the past three days.....and not yawning as much. 

But, tonight, my hubby took me out for dinner for our anniversary.  I had to actually eat a taco (just meat and cheese) before we left, because I was queasy and had already taken nausea meds.....but the taco worked its magic.  smile   We split a dinner and I felt okay.   

We generally don't make a big to-do about our anniversary.....so this was about an average celebration.  Next year will be our 40th though, and I expect to be around and well.....so must start thinking about what we want to do.  smile   

I just want to honor my husband....for everything he does for me....not just since I've been sick....but since the day we married.  He truly is one in a million.

"Just for today, I can get through anything."  Hey....I'm a cancer survivor, not a doctor.  The opinions I state are my own, based on my personal experiences or knowledge.  As always, talk to your doctor about your concerns and treatment.

Hi Julie, just answered your email. Say, Teddy's daughter is Julie! Some call her Jules. She lives in Palm Springs and was a singer who sounded like Barbra Streisand! No kidding.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Happy anniversary to you and Allen! Glad to hear that you had a good one and hoping that you both share many more together!

Congrats once again to you both!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Happy anniversary! And many more!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.