Topic: Please lend a hand by accepting a task

Dear all,
we continue to reach out to those interested in volunteering for this organization.   Please know that each and everyone has an aptitude or qualifications for something desperately needed and  we always are ready to learn from you as well.
Thanks for considering,
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Please lend a hand by accepting a task

Marion,
How can I help? I would like to attend the next ASCO meeting and so would Lisa Usher Layton, her husband Matt is on the board.
Hugs
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Well said Marion. And Lisa, I hope that you can attend the next ASCO meeting too.

Hugs to you both,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Lisa and Matt.....definitely, you are on the list.  Thanks for offering.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Marion, I can help with grant writing and patient advocacy. Let me know. Judym

I am happy to help in anyway I possibly can! Just let me know!!
Melinda

7 (edited by marions Mon, 14 Jul 2014 16:55:40)

Thanks all,   I will e-mail you.
Hugs,
Marion

Hello Marion,
I just came across this and thought that I would love to volunteer in some way, but I just don't know in what capacity. Please keep me in mind if you need help with things.

~ Lourdes