Re: Survival...Please tell us your latest milestone

Cherry cake with almond, never tried that but sounds good!!! Carrot cake, sounds good too!  smile

Our cherry cake at new years is like a maderia cake sponge with glace cherries in it, yum! PLus of course oatcakes with cheese, can't beat that! Oatcakes and whisky, new years seems ages away!! Ha!!

All this talk of cake.... just as well I've had my tea, small pizza with tons of added dried chilli flakes on top as extra and served with pickled chillies on the side, mouths on fire still! Just what you need before the footie!

smile

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Lisa, that sounds tasty too.  Julie, I'm sure any cake that you make would be yummy.  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

128 (edited by kris00j Sun, 13 Jul 2014 23:53:48)

Since you are taking orders... The most sinfully chocolate chocolate fudge chocolate cake you can think of here!! big_smile

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Oh Yes!  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

smile   Sounds almost like I"m back in business.  Chocolate raspberry cake with chocolate truffle frosting and raspberry gel filling.  YUM!!!  Wish I could whip up and send off all those cake orders.  smile

Just for today, I can get through anything.  "Never let fear decide your fate."  (from the band, Awoination.)

2 hours in the gym to work off a slice of Kris's chocolate cake me thinks!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.