Re: Update on NIH Trial

Oh Kim....thank you so much for the kind words, I just want to help in anyway I possibly can! You and your dad are so inspiring to me! I love the way you fight with all you have for your mom! I hope that with the sequencing she had done it will open more doors! Please keep us updated with her progress. I will continue to pray for her....please give a hug to your dad for me, I so enjoyed my conversations with him! I could feel the love he has for your mom.....so special!
Love and prayers to you!
Melinda

Melinda, thanks so much for your kind words and concern. We are making progress. We have an appointment at NIH on August 4th for screening. I now have my foot in the door. And, there is a clinical trial at Johns Hopkins that is also treating Jeanne's specific mutation. So, we are making progress. Thanks for all your love and prayers. You're the best.
Richard

That is awesome news Richard!!!! I am looking forward to hearing back what you find out, progress is all we can ask for....one foot in front of the other! Keep up the good work and tell Jeanne to hang in there! Lots of prayers coming your way!!
Melinda