Topic: Folfox showing success

Folfox (5-FU and Oxalaplatin) for the first three months has been successful for my wife.
1) she has more energy and coughing has decreased a lot!
2) her new scans showed some lung nodules to shrink and a large area of tumor consolidation has
cleared.
3) the cholangiocarcinoma itself remains stable (not growing). so that too is a blessing
Thank you

Re: Folfox showing success

Dear Jetcm, what wonderful news to wakeup to out West! You know how much we love shrinkage and stable! Keep up the good work and we look forward to  more great reports. THank you so much for letting us know and wishing you the very best.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Great news! I'm happy for you! Please keep posting your good news on here... We love reading it!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Hi John,

What great news about how your wife is doing, excellent! Like Lainy and Kris said, we love hearing news like this here! Hope that you keep the good news coming and my fingers are so crossed for that!

My best wishes to you both,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

John......fantastic response - all the way around. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Stable is good.  Always glad to hear good news.

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Great news! Tell your wife to keep up the good work! I am so glad her cough has eased up, that was one of my worst symptoms.....take care and keep us posted!
Melinda