Topic: 1 year after resection...clean scan

My mom is almost 1 year from her resection and she is 6 moths out from finishing chemo. We went for her  2nd scan since completing chemo and it was clear:))))))))) happy days!!!

Re: 1 year after resection...clean scan

Daisy.....Fantastically great news.  Wishing your mom the best....and many good scans ahead to enjoy life.

Just for today, I can get through anything.  "Never let fear decide your fate."  (from the band, Awoination.)

Great news Daisy and a huge YIPPEE for your Mom. May the great news keep coming!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Yay Daisy!! What great news for your mum! Happy days indeed and hoping that the good news continues for your mum. Fingers are crossed for that and please keep us updated on how things go. Time to enjoy the summer me thinks!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Congratulations Dear Daisy,

your mom and your family did a great job to get to this point.
Wishing for many many clean scans to follow.

Hugs,

Emad

"For as it goes through fire, passioned with a rebirth desire; it burns to ashes, and a new life dashes; for the Phoenix shall rise"  As I am the Phoenix and i will hold your hands  ...
I will always make you proud
My Angels "SEEK"

Dear Daisey, what wonderful news ! May your Mom have many more clean scans!
I am sure that your family is just as happy as our family to get good results.
Brenda

Daisy, Brenda on the farm, and Jathy1125 all Dr. Chapman's success stories, he is keeping the
"good news, what's working" section full!!!
Congrats Daisy's mom!!
Cathy

Fantastic and wonderful thread.  Congratulations to all.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Daisy,

I am so happy for you and your mother!! That is such awesome news! Prayers for continued clear scans.....Melinda

Love this news!!!! Run Rose Run!!!
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Great news!! Thanx for sharing.

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Wonderful news!  Keep up the good work!
Kathy