Topic: Just because

It has been a long time since I posted, but was just in a thoughtful mood today...

Sending out thoughts of hopefulness and perseverance to the entire community.

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson

~ Lourdes

Re: Just because

Dear Lourdes,  thank you for reaching out today.  For us newer members, it gives us  the opportunity to see another dearly loved father who was lost too early to this disease. As an Army civilian, and the daughter of a Korean vet, your posts especially touched me. Thank you for the message of hope.  Your caring and kindness is appreciated.  Catherine

Dear Lourdes, it is so good indeed to see your smiling face any time! Thank you for the lovely poem and I hope you are doing OK.  We love thoughts of HOPE and STRENGTH

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lourdes....so nice to see your posting and the thoughtful message.  Know that we won't forget you and your dear Dad.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks for that Lourdes and it is good to see you here again.

My best wishes to you,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.