Topic: Today vs. Yesterday display

I just noticed that the Summary of all the Boards sometimes gets confused between Yesterday and Today - it says Today when it was really Yesterday.   Example is "Introductions".  But when you go to the actual Board it's correct.  That one was obvious since it showed as a future time.

Fighting with dignity, not desperation.

Live, Laugh, Love

Re: Today vs. Yesterday display

I've never noticed that before Duke, thanks for pointing that out! I wonder if it is anything to do with the timezones? Sometimes I see posts that may say yesterday or today when I'm not logged into the site, then I log in and it is different. Dunno if that makes sense or not, hope so!

Thanks Duke,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Maybe.  But it seems to convert everything to Eastern Standard Time so it should be able to figure out Today and Yesterday.  Just keep an eye out for curiosity.  Nothing that really requires fixing.  It gets straightened out eventually.  More important that the "Updated" tag gets applied correctly.

Duke

Fighting with dignity, not desperation.

Live, Laugh, Love

Not sure when I am going and coming so guess as long as I am on my way I am OK!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.