Re: Survival...Please tell us your latest milestone

My mom has a scan today at Sloan and happy to report CLEAN!!!! Resection was done 8/5/2013 and chemo completed 3/2014. Dr.Chapman at Barnes did the resection!!

Daisy, WONDERFUL and AWESOME! YIPPEE!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Brilliant news Daisy, well chuffed for you and your mum!!! Love hearing news like this!!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Big hugs to you and your mom....dancing a happy dance for you.  Best news to get!!!

"Just for today, I can get through anything."  Hey....I'm a cancer survivor, not a doctor.  The opinions I state are my own, based on my personal experiences or knowledge.  As always, talk to your doctor about your concerns and treatment.

Love this news and your family!!!!
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider