Topic: In sadness

My husband Brad passed away on August 17 after living over 2 years with the menacing CC. 

I was blessed to be his wife and caregiver.  I am so sad without him.  I hated to see him go through this.  He fought very hard even on the day the doctors said they could do no more. 

Jeff, I especially want to thank you for all the support you give to everyone on this website, while enduring your own battle.  I really don't know how you do it -- but we'll take it -- every supportive and positive post from you!
You and every family battling CC are in my daily prayers.

Diane

Re: In sadness

Diane C... God's strenght and peace be with you! May Brad rest in peace.
God's Love,
Jeff G.

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

Diane, I'm so sorry.  May yours and Brad's love and beautiful memories be a comfort to you.  I pray God's blessings for you.

Carol

All my sympathy to you and your family, Diane. Your husband was a brave man and won't be forgotten.
-Joyce M

Dianne,  so very sorry for your loss...  Your husband  was very blessed to have such a loving   wife. Wishing you peace . God Bless,    deb

Dianne, I just want to echo all the sentiments and love going your way.  May God give you strength to get through this trying time.
Rach

Sending you and your family my best thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for your loss.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

I so appreciate your posts of condolences.    I was thinking this morning that the wonderful people here are the only ones who really understand this devastating disease, and what the patients/caregivers/families deal with each and every day.

Thank you,
Diane