Re: Mom just diagnosed

Dear Mark...I am following Joyce in expressing my deepest sympathy for the passing of your dear Mom.  As you have mentioned she is now free of pain and free of this disease.  My heart is with you and your family.
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I'm so sorry that you lost your mom.

As Joyce said, you're always welcome here.

Mark and family,
So terribly sorry for the loss of your Mom.  How quickly some of the CC patients pass after being diagnosed.  It just seems so unfair.  I am glad your Mom was with her loved ones as she passed on.  Prayers to you and your family.
Karen

Wishing all God's blessings!

So sorry for your loss.  Thak goodness you have family there to support each other.  This is a good place to continue connecting with people who have and are experiencing the same things you have dealt with. God bless
rach

Mark,

I am so sorry your mother lost her fight, it is not a fair fight at all, I can only liken this awful cancer to a freight train that leaves a path of destruction and it all happens so fast you don't know what hit you. Yesterday was my Mom's birthday and she is gone 4 weeks today and I don't see how it's every going to get any easier anytime soon, my only advice is to cling to each other.

Patty

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Where your Mom is now, there is no illness or suffering. Let us all pray that a cure is found for this terrible cancer, so that no more people will have to suffer.

Joyce

Mark,
Cannot tell you how sorry I am. You are in my prayers.

Wests,
I am so sorry for your loss. I feel like our community is being attacked right now. We are losing too many too fast.

Your family sounds close and it was wonderful that she was surrounded by you all at the end. It is really the most any of us can ask.

Keeping you in my prayers.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Thanks Joyce, I'll do that.  You all have been very helpful!
Mark

Dear Mark,  My sincere condolences.  May your Mom rest in peace and God give you the strenght during this time of lost.
God Bless,
Jeff G.

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)