Re: Update on NIH Trial

YIPPEE, Melinda, YIPPEE! Great news. You are a vision of HOPE and MIRACLES!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Melinda,

What absolutely brilliant brilliant news for you and Lori as well! Majorly chuffed for you both! Thank you so much for sharing this with us all! As far as taking this news and running with it, you go for it and run, run, run!!!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Dr. Rosenberg was awarded for his many years of public service within the NIH:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle … story.html

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

MARION...thanks for posting that write up on Dr. Rosenberg.  It's really good to put a face to a name.   And MELINDA...great news about you and Lori.....wonderful to hear that others seem to be having good....no GREAT results from the immune therapy.  If you hear anything about any of the others in the program, we'd love to hear more good news if they'll allow you to share.

Julie T.

"Just for today, I can get through anything."  Hey....I'm a cancer survivor, not a doctor.  The opinions I state are my own, based on my personal experiences or knowledge.  As always, talk to your doctor about your concerns and treatment.

Thanks for that Marion!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.